Towel hiding – Easy DIY Games for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
Another super-simple game – all you need is…
Bounce and Bella Treats
Mostly it’s a lovely snuffling game for your dawg, but always get that focus on you first before letting them get started.
Towel Hiding – Step by Step – Dog Games for Fun
Here we go…
- A super super simple game to build your dog’s attention on YOU…
- Spread your dog’s favourite treats on the floor
- Cover them with a towel
- Wait for your dog’s focus on you rather the treats
- Release them with ‘Go!’
- Watch them battle with a towel for their delicious treats
- This can be a great go-to game to build up that focus because it’s so so simple.
At first they may only look at you (rather than the treats) for a split second – that’ll do at first – let them go then.
As they learn to look at you expect them to hold their gaze on you longer
Then… Try increasing the fun, eagerness and excitement with ‘Readyyyyy, Steadyyyy’ and then ‘Go’
Try using their favourite toys instead
This is a good game for diggers to get into – choose where you put the treats and towel wisely though!
An easy daily game because it’s so simple – just treats and an old towel.