Hello, you lovely Pet Parent, you!
With all our DIY Brain Games for Dogs, the main purpose is to provide some entertainment for your four-legged friend that will not only keep them active but engage their mind as well. We already host a variety of different games, from games that you only need 5 seconds to create to 5 minutes but today we have a game that you can level up for your dog as they play.
The Cake Tin Clatter is the perfect game to play with your dog and it offers various opportunities to level up and increase the difficulty too. However, this game best works on carpet or grass and is super engaging for dogs to try.
What do you need for the Cake Tin Clatter Game?
- A variety of cake tin lids.
- Some deliciously tasty Bounce and Bella treats.
How to Play the Cake Tin Clatter.
- Gather your cake tin lids and your Bounce and Bella treats.
- Lay one lid down and place some treats on top.
- On top of the treats lay down another lid and add some more treats.
- Keep doing steps two and three until you think your dog is ready and lay the lid down on the ground and let your dog do their thing.
Here’s the Cake Tin Clatter Game
If your dog is a bit nervous with loud or sudden sounds, try this on a carpeted floor first and try with plastic Tupperware lids instead.
Make sure not to overstack the lids or you may make it too difficult for your dog too soon.
Will you be trying the Cake Tin Clatter Game?
Are you ready to give it a go?
Let us know in the comments how you got on!
Have you tried any of our other Happiness and Brain Games for Dogs? If you haven’t why not check them out here: https://bounceandbella.co.uk/category/happiness