Hello, you lovely Pet Parent, you!
Sometimes, no matter how much we want to or try, we simply don’t have the time to get really creative and spend hours working on DIY Brain Games for our dogs.
However, in today’s DIY Brain Game for dogs, we have a game that is super simple and all you need is a handful of teats and an old tea towel too! The aim of the treat towel game is to provide some entertainment for your dog while encouraging them to use their sense of smell to hunt out some treats.
What do you need for the Treat Towel Game?
- A tea towel – preferably an old one and not one you use often.
- Some deliciously tasty Bounce and Bella treats.
How to Play the Treat Towel Game.
- Get your Bounce and Bella treats and place them on the ground.
- Cover the treats with a tea towel.
- Show the tea towel to your dog and let them get sniffing.
Next time to make it tricky, perhaps we’ll layer the tea towel so there are multiple hiding places apart just underneath the tea towel.
Will you be trying the Tea Towel Game?
Are you ready to give it a go?
Let us know in the comments how you got on!
Have you tried any of our other Happiness and Brain Games for Dogs? If you haven’t why not check them out here: https://bounceandbella.co.uk/category/happiness