Treat Ball – Easy Games for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
Lovely easy game with a treat ball. There’s all sorts of treat balls out there for your dog to try.
Our treat ball allows you to pop the treats in at a greater or lesser depth depending on how good your dog is at nibbling them out.
If the video above isn’t working try on…
Step by Steps
- Grab your treats and treat ball
- Pop the treats into the ball at differing depths
- Sit your dog in front of you
- Wait for them to focus on you
- Release them to play with their ball
- Take the ball away as soon as they’re done trying to get the treats out
- When you first try playing with the ball push the treats in at different depths so you can see the best range for your dog
- Take the ball away as soon as they look like they’re losing interest – it’s a treat ball and won’t survive long as a chew toy.