Loo Roll – Easiest DIY Game for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
This is Roscoe and I trying out the loo roll game. We don’t play many games with objects so he’s a newbie here.
It’s definitely worth persevering and trying different ways to get your dog interested.
As you can see in the video below it took a few tries and a quick change of difficulty to get Roscoe going.
Loo Roll – Easiest Dog Game EVER
VIDEO NOT LOADING? Visit: https://www.tiktok.com/@bounceandbella/video/7197365256912424198
- Fold the end of the toilet/kitchen rollover.
- Pour in some of your dog’s favourite Bounce and Bella treats.
- Fold over the other end of the toilet/kitchen roll.
- Let your dog do their thing
You may need to adjust the loo roll to make it easier for your dog
- Give it a good rattling and show excitement to get your dawg interested
- Get rid of the loo roll leftovers so your dog’s not tempted to eat them
- If your dog is a known cardboard muncher, maybe they’re better sitting this game out – you know them best.
The dog in the background is our friend’s dog Skye she’s a Scottish deerhound and awesomely lazy – treats have to be delivered to her nose as she lies down 🤣😂🤣