Cushioned Treats – Easy Games for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
Very handy game for you to play because you’ve got everything you need in the house already – a few cushions, some treats and of course your ever-loving hound.
It also works nicely as a game because you can switch it up as your dog gets used to it.
So you can change up the number of cushions, how many of the cushions you pop treats under.
You could even keep your dog out of the room initially to see if they can sniff the treats out.
What you need:
If the video above isn’t working try clicking for…
Step by Steps
- Have your dog sit down and wait for you
- Drop the cushions on the floor
- Pop a few treats under the cushions of your choice
- Look for your dog’s focus on you – then ‘Go!’
- Try adding more cushions and adjusting where you pop the treats
- After a few attempts try keeping your dog outside the room when you’re planting the treats and see if they can sniff their way to victory