EASTER ISLAND – Easy DIY Games for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
Easter Island is awesome! And that’s probably official.
Now it’s time for your dog to knock over their own Easter Island in your very own house.
We will be making a few imagination leaps.
Starting with loo rolls for Easter Island statues.
Did your dog go for the specific loo rolls or did they shortcut smash their way through?
This game can be played multiple times and you can see if your dog gets better at picking and choosing statues/loo rolls.
What you need:
If the video above isn’t working try on…
Step by Steps
- Have your dog sit down and wait for you
- Pop your Easter Island loo rolls around the floor
- Add treats to only specific loo rolls
- Wait for your dog to look at you
- Say ‘Go!’ and let your dog work out how to get their tasty treats
- Which loo rolls got knocked down?
- Try again and see if your dog starts only going for the specific rolls
- Try only popping treats in loo rolls at one side of the room and whether they then try knocking down the empty ones
- Be patient waiting for that initial look at you
- If your dog isn’t great at looking at you while waiting for the command – there is a really easy game for building focus up: Focus Game