Hello you lovely, lovely pet parent you!
I went to York a couple of weeks back, a three times delayed Birthday weekend from our lockdowns, and we accidentally arrived on Races day.
York is still utterly lovely – of course – and the racegoers in suits and dresses really brought the place to life… especially when they arrived back in the early evening after a day on the champers (my advice – get a seat at a bar window and enjoy the literal ups and downs – hilarious).
Variety Served Thrice
We went to a restaurant on the Saturday afternoon, which served a dollop of deliciousness that I’d never tried before called chimichurri – probably not new to you, but hey, we’ve only just got Channel 5 up here.
On the same plate, I also got pureed roast sweetcorn of succulence.
And a steak topped with a crust of sea salt and ancho chilli of colossal charmingness (I’m significantly struggling with my alliterations now).
Variety Variety Variety is so good they served it thrice.
I’m now demanding chimichurri everywhere.
You can’t get it at the chippy yet, and I’ve to stop asking apparently, but I learned a lot about variety and the spices of life that weekend.
Variety for our dogs.
Variety is just as important for our dogs, and there are three key reasons for adding a few extras onto our dog’s dinners, be they dry, raw or whatever…
- If you’ve got a puppy under about six months – add your fresh leftovers, pop on the egg, add the sprats because what they eat now is imprinted, and you’re helping develop a much less fussy dog.
- Different meats contain varying amounts of specific nutrients, so adding just a few extras here and there will more than makeup for their natural rises and falls. This is a wonderfully easy way to make up for any slight shortfall if your dog is stuck with limited meat choices because of allergies.
- Fresh, new and exciting ingredients are a fantastic way to change up the daily meal. Variety is vital in helping avoid boredom and our dogs slowly growing tired of the same old offerings.
Sprats Time to Shine
With this in mind, we’ve got a lovely offer for you this weekend – not quite a weekend in York enjoying the drunken struggles of racegoers, but I’m positive your dog will enjoy it much more…
We’ve got a whopping 25% off our perfect food toppers – the Sprats!
How do you get your 25% Off?
Use Code Sprats25 for 25%…
1. Just go to Bounce and Bella:
2. Click ‘Add to Cart’
3. At checkout, use code: Sprats25
4. That’s it!
As usual, don’t hang around as this offer ends at Midnight on Monday.
Any questions, just reply to this email, and Hannah or I will get back to you faster than a York racegoer leaping the queue at the kebab shop.
Have yourself a weekend as wonderfully delicious as chimichurri,
We thought the raw food would be available from today, but label issues have felled us at the final hurdle. It’s looking like a couple of weeks off now.
In the meantime, we want to make sure you have all the information you need if you decide to join Roscoe and me on our new healthy raw food journey.
So if you have any questions, or if there are any issues you came across that would help somebody else, let us know by replying to this email – we’d absolutely love to hear from you.