ROLL JAMMING – Easy DIY Games for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
Just a lovely simple game that adds a little brightness to your dog’s day.
Grab yourself an empty loo roll or kitchen roll, pop in some treats and jam up both ends with old toys or parts of toys.
Simple as that.
It’s the jamming process that means you can play the game repeatedly.
Try and find ways to jam up the roll more and more efficiently each time.
What you need:
Bits of old toys
If the video above isn’t working try on…
Step by Steps
- Have your dog sit down and wait for you
- Grab a loo or kitchen roll
- Add treats
- Jam up the ends with their toys
- Wait for your dog to look at you
- Say ‘Go!’ and let your dog work out how to get their tasty treats
- Don’t play if you know your dog is just going to eat the loo roll
- Always clear away the loo rolls to avoid munching
- Adjust the difficulty with the jamming
- Be patient waiting for that initial look at you
- If your dog isn’t great at looking at you while waiting for the command – there is a really easy game for building focus up: Focus Game