Basket Game – FAIL – Apparently Easy DIY Games for Dogs
Hello you lovely pet parent, you!
This game should be a bit more difficult than it was for Roscoe (my fail).
We’re grabbing a bit of focus from our dog before we let them go for it and then it’s all about your dog figuring a way in.
I immediately went wrong in my choice of basket – choose wisely my friend 😁
What you need:
Your lovely dog
If the video above isn’t working try on…
Step by Steps
- Turn your basket over
- Have your dog sit down and wait for you
- Pop some treats under your basket
- Wait for your dog to look at you
- Say ‘Go!’ and let your dog work out how to get under the basket and to their tasty prize.
- Avoid baskets with big upward handles 😂
- If your dog isn’t great at looking at you while waiting for the command – be patient but allow the slightest move towards a look at you initially and build from there
If you want to see a proper bit of game play – have a look at Robert’s video below – gradually built up with the aid of delicious Bounce and Bella treats!